1. What is PAL Gift Card?
The PAL Gift Card (or GC) is a virtual gift card that you can use to purchase PAL Tickets and/or Travel Extras. You can select from a variety of card designs depending on occasion and send it with your personalized message.
2. Does the Gift Card have a maintaining balance?
There is no maintaining balance for the Gift Card, and you can order a minimum of one (1) and a maximum of ten (10) Gift Cards per transaction, with a minimum and a maximum value as specified in the offer page.
3. Do PAL Gift Cards expire?
Gift Cards do not have an expiration date. You can spend it in increments, and the remaining balance will be available until the total amount is fully used.
4. Can I refund my Gift Card?
No, except as required by law, Gift Cards are non-refundable and cannot be returned or converted to cash or credit.
5. How can I monitor the status of my Gift Card order?
You can check the Order Status at giftcard.philippineairlines.com using the email confirmation you received with your Gift Card Order Number. Simply enter the unique Gift Card order number, the sender's first and last name, or the sender's email address in the fields provided.
6. Can I reload my Gift Card?
No, Gift Cards are non-reloadable, however you are welcome to avail a new Gift Card at any time!
1. What are the acceptable forms of payment can I use to pay for the PAL Gift Card?
The acceptable forms of payment when buying a GC are the following:
The Gift Card value may be in PHP or USD currency. Your Gift Card should match the currency of the ticket and Travel Extras you are about to purchase. The Gift Card’s value will not be converted to any currency and will be considered final.
2. How can I purchase the PAL Gift Card?
You may purchase the PAL Gift Cards only through giftcard.philippineairlines.com. You will be required to provide the correct valid email address for you to proceed with the transaction.
3. How will the recipient receive the Gift Card?
The Gift Card’s recipient will receive an email with the chosen card design, personalized message, and GC value indicator. It also includes the unique Gift Card number and PIN code that the recipient will use when redeeming PAL ticket and/or Travel Extras.
4. How can I purchase a Gift Card for a person who does not have an email address?
You can purchase a Gift Card for someone else and use your email address as primary recipient. You will receive the Gift Card email containing the unique GC number and PIN code. You may give a print-out for reference of your actual recipient.
5. Can I buy a Gift Card now and send it on a later date?
Yes. The Gift Card will be emailed to the recipient on the day you have specified for delivery up to 60 days.
6. How soon will the GC be received upon purchase?
The Gift Card will be sent to the email address of the Gift Card recipient after your online payment has been successfully accepted. If the recipient has not received the GC after an hour, please contact our PAL Reservation Hotline. In case you have scheduled the delivery for another date, the Gift Card will arrive on the date you specify.
1. How do I redeem my PAL Gift Card?
Your Gift Cards may be used to purchase tickets and/or Travel Extras (except for Travel Insurance and myPAL Upgrade) at the following channels below:
US/CANADA TOLL FREE HOTLINES: 1-800-I-FLY-PAL OR 1-800-435-9725
3:00AM – 6:00PM (Hawaii Time), 5:00 AM – 8:00PM (Pacific Time), 8:00 AM – 11:00 pm (Eastern Time)
2. I have a PHP Gift Card; can I use it to pay for ticket in USD currency or vice versa?
No. Your Gift Card should match the currency of the ticket and Travel Extras you will purchase. The Gift Card’s value will not be converted to any currency and will be considered final.
3. Can I use the Gift Card to purchase tickets or Travel Extras for other people?
Yes. You may use the GC to purchase tickets and/or Travel Extras for others as long as the GC value is enough for the total value of the tickets.
4. While using the Manage Booking facility, can I use the Gift Card value to pay for fare difference, applicable fees, and/or Travel Extras?
Only the Travel Extras may be paid for using the GC value while using the Manage Booking facility. If you want to use your full GC value to pay for fare difference and applicable fees, please go through the following channels:
US/CANADA TOLL FREE HOTLINES: 1-800-I-FLY-PAL OR 1-800-435-9725 3:00AM – 6:00PM (Hawaii Time), 5:00 AM – 8:00PM (Pacific Time), 8:00 AM – 11:00 pm (Eastern Time)
5. Can I use my Gift Card to pay for chargeable service at the airport upon check in?
No. Gift Cards cannot be used to pay for excess baggage or any chargeable service available at the airport.
6. Can I use my Gift Card to pay for my Mabuhay Miles transactions processed through the online redemption site?
No. GCs cannot be used to pay for any transaction through the Mabuhay miles online redemption site. If you want to use your full GC value to pay for your Mabuhay Miles transactions (Taxes, Buy Miles, Transfer Miles, etc), please visit any PAL ticket office or call our Reservations Hotline.
7. How will I receive my refund if I voluntarily apply for it?
The value of the Gift card will be credited back into your GC account, and if other forms of payment were used, the standard refund procedure will follow. Refund service fee and no-show fee may be applicable.